Aug

12

Sep

6

Bones In Whispers

by Kathleen Akerley

Event Image

About the Play

2016 A.D. 99% of the human population is gone, wiped out in a mysterious Death Week. The remaining 1% cling to their theories of survival. Two clans collide in an abandoned hospital that may itself be some mutant survivor of the plague, and use guns and hip-hop dancing to fend off death, ghosts, and the disease of being human.

Photo

Kathleen Akerley (Playwright)

Kathleen Akerley has written and/or produced Pol Pot & Associates, LLP, Goldfish Thinking, Something Past in Front of the Light, and The Oogatz Man (Longacre Lea); Theories of the Sun, and Tyrant (Sideshow Theatre); Feet, 1,952 Miles, and Banquo's Dead, Jim (Source Festival); several plays for eXtreme eXchange, Hope Operas, and Round House's Heyday Players. 

Theater

Longacre Lea

Performing at
Callan Theatre
3801 Harewood Road, NE
Washington, DC 20017

202-460-2188

http://www.longacrelea.org

TICKETS